Ladies Concealed Carry Course
|3.5 Hour Class||$75|
This course meets the requirements necessary for students to obtain their Florida Concealed Carry License. This is an intermediate level course, that reviews license protocols, use of force laws, firearm safety, and marksmanship. The class concludes with a live-fire exercise where students will demonstrate safe shooting skills. Students are provided all necessary license application forms and certificates upon successful completion. The state of Florida charges separate processing fees to obtain license.
This is not an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of a handgun prior to taking this class. Our facility does offer a free introductory course – First Shots
All students must wear closed-toe shoes and a shirt with sleeves to participate in the class. Please fill out your liability waiver before the start of the class – click here for wavier
- Best Concealed Carry Methods for Women
- Concealed License Protocols
- Legal use of Force
- Review of Basic Marksman Ship
Shooters World Provides:
- Eye and Ear Protection
- A Firearm if needed. Students are encouraged to bring their personal firearms if available.
- Personal firearm to use in the course, if you do not have one available Shooters World will provide you one free of charge.
- 15 rounds of ammunition. Shooters World will have ammunition to purchase in store. If you are using one of our Experience Firearms, the ammunition used in it must be purchased from Shooters World.