Ladies-Only: Intro to Handguns
|3.5 Hour Class||$100|
This is the ladies-only version of our popular introductory course. This is firearms course is designed to provide students with a basic understanding of how to safely handle, function and shoot a handgun. In addition, this course will review how to select your first firearm, handgun storage, and firearm nomenclature. Following the classroom lecture, students will then be able to participate in a live fire shooting portion on the range.
All students must wear closed-toe shoes and a shirt with sleeves to participate in the class. Please fill out your liability waiver before the start of the class – click here for wavier
- Basic Firearm Safety
- Fundamentals of Handgun Shooting
- Parts and Nomenclature of Firearms
- Selecting your First Firearm
- Handgun Storage
- Maintaining your firearm
Shooters World Provides:
- Eye and Ear Protection
- A Firearm if needed. Students are encouraged to bring their personal firearms if available.
- Personal firearm to use in the course, if you do not have one available Shooters World will provide you one free of charge.
- 25 rounds of ammunition. Shooters World will have ammunition to purchase in store. If you are using one of our Experience Firearms, the ammunition used in it must be purchased from Shooters World.