This skill-builder focuses on combined carbine and handgun skills. Transitioning between firearms, variable distance shooting, multiple target engagements and other activities will hone students’ confidence and proficiency.
- Serviceable carbine (AR, AK, SCAR, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 magazines with pouches for each
- Tactical sling
- 200-250 rounds of carbine ammunition
- Serviceable handgun
- Minimum of 3 magazines with pouches
- Solid holster that retains it’s shape with the handgun removed
- 150-200 rounds of pistol ammunition
Note: This is NOT an introductory course. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their carbine and handgun PRIOR to this class. Students should have attended a Defensive Carbine I or similar class prior to attending this skill-builder.