This skill-builder focuses on being able to shoot with both dominant and non-dominant hands. Being able to shoot from either side of the body can be essential for effective use of cover, shooting from unconventional positions, shooting while moving, firing after being injured and much more. Students will practice how to properly switch hands, hit accurately with on their non-dominant side, how to manipulate the gun from the non-dominant side (reloads, malfunctions, etc.) and much more. Improving non-dominant side ability typically improves dominant side skills at the same time. Double your tactical options and improve your shooting skills!
- Serviceable handgun (semi or revolver)
- Sturdy belt holster that retains it’s shape (kydex, thick leather, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 spare magazines
- Pouches to hold spare magazines
- Approximately 200-250 rounds of ammunition
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their handgun PRIOR to taking this class.