|2 Hour Class||Free|
Take Your First Shots! The biggest challenge for new shooters is getting started. At Shooters World, we hope to encourage and foster the love of shooting sports. The First Shots seminar is fun and easy, and the best part is, we offer it at no cost to you!
At Shooters World’s First Shots seminar, you’ll receive:
- An entry level educational introduction to the safe and recreational use of handguns.
- An understanding of the local requirements for owning and purchasing a firearm.
- An introduction to all Shooters World has to offer from firearms and accessories to classes and events.
This course is a great way for the whole family to safely and enjoyably start their recreational firearms journey. Eye and ear protection, targets, and instruction are all provided when you register for our FREE First Shots seminar. There will be an optional live fire shooting portion at the end of the course. Ammunition is not included. Sign up for the next First Shots seminar at Shooters World today!
All students must wear closed-toe shoes and a shirt with sleeves to participate in the class. Please fill out your liability waiver before the start of the class – click here for wavier
- Handgun Safety
- Handgun Storage
- Fundamentals of Handgun Shooting
- Selecting your First Firearm
- Taking your First Shots
Shooters World Provides:
- Eye and Ear Protection
- A Firearm if needed. Students are encouraged to bring their personal firearms if available.
- Personal firearm to use in the course, if you do not have one available Shooters World will provide you one free of charge.
- 25 rounds of ammunition. Shooters World will have ammunition to purchase in store. If you are using one of our Experience Firearms, the ammunition used in it must be purchased from Shooters World.