This course covers the fundamentals of precision, long range shooting. These skills apply for long range competition, hunting, tactical precision shooting and more.
Topics covered include:
• Precision rifle operation
• Shooting positions
- Precision rifle (bolt action or semi auto) w/ quality scope
- 75-100 rounds of match grade ammo
- Attached bipod or sandbags
- Sling (recommended but not required)
- Shooting mat (recommended, not required)
- All other equipment (eye & ear protection, targets, etc.) provided at no cost
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their firearm PRIOR to taking this class.