This course covers the fundamentals of owning, operating and maintaining an AR-style rifle.
|• System overview
• Field stripping
• Parts, maintenance & cleaning
• Sight adjustments & zero’ing
• Shooting Positions
• Practical shooting drills
• Loading/unloading/re-loading drills
• Accessory selection
And much, much more! This course is presented by instructors with years of experience training law enforcement and military personnel from all over the world!
- AR-15 style rifle with iron sights (additional optics are permitted)
- 200-250 rounds of ammo
- 3 magazines
- Pouch to hold at least 1 spare magazine
- All other equipment (eye & ear protection, targets, etc.) provided at no cost