Home Defense Fundamentals
|3 Hour Class||$100|
This is an intermediate level course focusing on the fundamentals of home defense. This class will review the best practices and techniques for defensive encounters in the home, holster and flashlight techniques, ammunition selection, and firearm storage. This class concludes with an interactive shooting course of fire to demonstrate defensive handgun shooting techniques.
This is not an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of a handgun prior to taking this class. Our facility does offer a free introductory course – First Shots.
All students must wear closed-toe shoes and a shirt with sleeves to participate in the class. Please fill out your liability waiver before the start of the class – click here for wavier
- Defensive Shooting Basics
- Fundamentals of Defensive Encounters
- Stand your Ground and Castle Doctrine
- Firearm Storage
- Ammunition and Ballistics
- Home Safety Assessment
Shooters World Provides:
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Personal firearm
- 50 rounds of ammunition. Shooters World will have ammunition to purchase in store.
- Holster or Concealed Carry Method (Recommended)