Got a Glock? This class is for you! Learn the intricacies of the Glock operating system. Thoroughly understand the pros and cons of various accessories and modifications. Troubleshoot common issues. Master techniques for shooting Glocks faster, more accurately and more efficiently. Taught by instructors who have been Glock armorers for decades and have taught the use of Glock pistols to individuals worldwide. Learn to make your Glock rock!
- Glock handgun (any model)
- Sturdy belt holster that retains shape w/ gun removed
- Spare magazines (2 minimum, 3 recommended)
- Pouch or carry system for spare magazine
- 250 rounds of ammunition–available for purchase at Shooter’s World
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their firearm PRIOR to taking this class.