This course covers the practical aspects of using a shotgun for personal defense.
• Proper weapon set-up
And much, much more! This course is presented by instructors with years of experience training law enforcement and military personnel from all over the world!
- Serviceable shotgun (12, 20 or .410) w/ 18-22 in. barrel. Pump, semi or double barrel are acceptable.
- 20 rounds of buckshot, 10 slugs and 200 birdshot
- Means of carrying spare ammo
- Sling (recommended but not required)
- All other equipment (eye & ear protection, targets, etc.) provided at no cost
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their firearm PRIOR to taking this class.