This class picks up where Defensive Handgun I leaves off. It includes more advanced accuracy, speed and weapons handling techniques. Topics covered include: movement, cover, reloading/malfunction clearing under stress, variable distances, basic team tactics, stress drills, and multi-skill qualification courses. Take the next step in refining your practical handgun shooting skills.
- Serviceable handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
- Sturdy belt holster that retains it’s shape w/ handgun removed
- Spare magazines (min. of 3, 5 recommended) or speedloader for revolver
- Pouch or means to carry spare mags/speedloaders
- 450-500 rounds of ammunition–available for purchase at Shooter’s World
NOTE: Mandatory Prerequisite: Students MUST have attended our Defensive Handgun I Class to participate in this course.