Go beyond the basics! This class is the foundation for the realistic use of handguns in self-defense situations. It is designed for individuals who are already familiar with the basic operation of their handguns. Topics covered include practical deployment techniques, effective drawing, reloading methods, malfunction clearing, speed shooting, multiple threats, use of cover and much, much more! Open to semi-automatics or revolvers.
- Serviceable handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
- Sturdy belt holster that retains shape w/ gun removed
- Spare magazines or speedloaders (3 minimum, 5 recommended)
- Pouch or carry system for spare mag/speedloader
- 250-350 rounds of ammunition–available for purchase at Shooter’s World
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their handgun PRIOR to taking this class.