You have your concealed carry license, but now what? This course is the next step. It is an immersive course that covers all the various methods for carrying a concealed handgun, addressing the various advantages and disadvantages of each. Techniques for quickly, yet safely drawing and holstering are reviewed as well. Holsters representing the most common carry methods are provided and students will be able to practice from each to find what works best for them. Students will be put through practical drills to build speed and efficiency in their draws from various realistic positions. Timed, live-fire drills will also be conducted where students will draw and shoot from concealment under realistic conditions.
- Serviceable handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
- Concealment holster or carry system
- Sturdy belt and pants/shorts with belt loops
- Concealment clothing (bring both an open front and pull-over garment)
- Spare magazine/reload and concealed pouch
- 350 rounds of ammunition
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their handgun PRIOR to taking this class.