Orlando Shooting Range and Gun Store
Shooters World Orlando
- Shooters World Orlando is the largest indoor gun range in Florida.
- Brand-new 74,000 square foot shooting range and retail store is open to the public.
- No Membership required to shoot on the range but Memberships are available.
- Shooters World welcomes foreign visitors from all countries to come and enjoy an outstanding firearm experiences that will top your bucket list. Bring your passport and your passion – we’ll help create unforgettable memories!
- Shooters World Orlando has 58 indoor shooting lanes of 15 yards, 25 yards, 50 yards, and 100 yards. High calibers welcome, including full-auto and up to .50 BMG.
- Shooters World Orlando is the newest and most advanced indoor firearm range in the country and is conveniently located less than 1 mile from the Universal Studios.
- Shooters World prides itself on being a family-oriented destination with a high focus on safety standards.
- Shooters World also provides Ladies-only events and kid-friendly classes.
- First-time shooters are welcome! Our professional and friendly firearms instructors and range safety officers will help you every step of the way.
Mission & Vision
“Provide Every Guest with the World’s Greatest Firearms Experience”
Shooting Range Pricing
|+ Additional Shooter on the same lane||Plus $10/Hour|
|+ Additional Shooter on the same lane||Plus $15/Hour|
Shooting Range Specials
|Ladies Day||Mondays||Free / Hour*|
|Full Auto||Fridays||½ Price Full Auto Rentals|
|Single Firearm Experience||$15/Hour|
|+ Add a Silencer to your experience||Plus $5/Hour|
*Not including belt-fed
Shooting Range Hours
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Saturday: Members Only 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | General Public 9:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Sunday: Members Only 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | General Public 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- No firearm or lane rentals permitted during the 30 minutes prior to range close.
- Admission to range stops 30 minutes prior to range close.
- The range accepts their last customer 60 minutes prior to closing. If a customer wants their full 60 minutes of range time, they must check in 90 minutes prior to the closing of the store. Thank you.