Most defensive shootings do not allow for you to assume a perfect range stance. This skill-builder focuses on drawing and shooting a handgun from unconventional, but realistic positions. Shooting from the ground, while seated, in close-quarters and around a vehicle are but a few of the topics covered. Extensive live-fire exercises will build confidence and proficiency at firing from any position you may find yourself in.
- Serviceable handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
- Sturdy belt holster that retains it’s shape w/ handgun removed
- Spare magazine or (min. of 3) or speedloader for revolver
- Pouch or means to carry spare mag/speedloader
- 200-250 rounds of ammunition–available for purchase at Shooter’s World
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their handgun PRIOR to taking this class.