“Jams.” “Stoppages.” “Malfunctions.” How quickly can you get your handgun cleared and shooting again? This is a concentrated “skill-builder” that focuses on fast, tactically efficient methods for fixing any type of “jam”. A series of live-fire drills will have you clearing your pistol and firing again in milliseconds.
- Serviceable semi-automatic handgun
- Sturdy belt holster that retains it’s shape w/ handgun removed
- Spare magazine or (min. of 3, 5 or more recommended)
- Pouch or means to carry spare mag
- 200-250 rounds of ammunition–available for purchase at Shooter’s World
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their handgun PRIOR to taking this class.