This class picks up where Defensive Carbine I leaves off. It includes more advanced accuracy, speed and weapons handling techniques. Topics covered include: movement, cover, reloading/malfunction clearing under stress, speed drills, variable distance shooting, basic team tactics, stress drills, handgun transitions and much more. Take the next step in refining your carbine shooting skills.
- Serviceable carbine (AR-15, AK, SCAR, etc.)
- Tactical Sling
- Serviceable handgun (semi-auto or revolver)
- Sturdy belt pistol holster that retains it’s shape w/ handgun removed
- Spare carbine magazines (min. of 3, 5 recommended)
- Spare pistol magazines (2-3)
- Pouches to carry spare magazines
- 550-600 rounds of carbine ammunition–available for purchase at Shooter’s World
- 100 rounds pistol ammunition
NOTE: Mandatory Prerequisite: Students MUST have attended our Defensive Carbine I Class to participate in this course.