This course focuses exclusively on the world’s most ubiquitous rifle, the AK. It covers topics such as proper use, handling, sighting, variable distance engagements, multiple targets, reloads, malfunctions, stress shooting, transitions to handguns, practical shooting positions and much more! The advantages and disadvantages of various accessories are addressed in detail. Dynamic live-fire drills will enhance students’ skill levels. Go beyond the basics and learn to master the AK!
- AK-pattern rifle (AK-47/74, AKM, etc.) w/ iron sights (7.62×39, 5.45, 5.56 or similar calibers)
- 3 magazines minimum (5 recommended)
- Pouch or carrier for spare magazines
- 350-400 rounds of ammo (may be purchased at Shooters World)
- Serviceable handgun with quality belt or thigh holster
- 2 handgun magazines minimum
- 25 rounds of handgun ammo
NOTE: This is NOT an introductory shooting class. Students should be familiar with the basic operation of their firearm PRIOR to taking this class.