All shooters must be US citizens or permanent residents with accompanying driver’s license or green card.
Visitors from out of the country may shoot on the range if one of the following criteria is met:
- Visitor has a valid and current hunting license in accordance with Federal law requirement.
- Visitor is an approved member of the Visa Waiver Program and can provide proof of their status in the program (passport with Visa Waiver stamp or an approval email/letter from the Visa Waiver Program).
IF YOU HAVE NEVER SHOT A FIREARM BEFORE, PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE MAY ASSIST YOU
- All Shooters World Range Safety Rules apply.
- No outside ammunition is allowed without the approval of the Range Master; additionally, all frangible ammunition MUST be bought from Shooters World at check-in.
- Absolutely no cross-lane shooting.
- If there is any target malfunction, call Range Safety Officer immediately.
- No shotguns are allowed, at any time, on steel targets.
- No one is allowed to be forward of the firing line at any time, under any circumstances when using frangible ammunition.