1. All Federal, State and Local firearm laws must be obeyed. All shooters must be US Citizens or permanent resident with accompanying drivers license or green card.
2. In an effort to maintain a safe environment, Range Master and Range Staff must be obeyed.
3. Range Master and Range Staff have the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition and equipment.
4. Everyone must follow the Four Basic Rules of Firearm Safety at all times:
1. Treat all guns as if they are loaded.
2. Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy.
3. Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until your sights are on the target and you are ready to shoot.
4. Be sure of your target, what is in line with it and what is beyond it.
5. Load and unload firearms only on the firing line and in your shooting lane.
6. All weapons must be pointed down range at all times.
7. All firearms must be cleared and breach open when removed from the firing line.
8. Shooters must put on eye and hearing protection prior to entering the range and keep it on until they exit.
9. If any problem should occur with your weapon while on the firing line, leave the jammed or malfunctioning firearm pointed down range on the tray in the firing station, and contact the Range Safety Officer.
10. No drawing from a holster and firing. No shooting at objects on the floor, walls or ceiling.
11. Cross lane firing is strictly prohibited. Shoot only at your own target.
12. No one is allowed forward of the firing line at any time, under any circumstances.
13. Be sure you are using the correct ammo for your gun. Only factory produced ammo is allowed to be used on the range. Hand or privately loaded ammo, tracers, explosive or armor piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited. Shotguns are allowed with slugs or buckshot only.
14. All brass, once fired, is considered “lost brass.” Shooters may collect their personal fired brass as long as they do not disrupt the shooters around them or create a safety hazard.
15. No food or drink is permitted on the range.
16. No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
17. Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
18. If you intend to do bodily harm to yourself or others you are not permitted on the range.
19. Only one loaded firearm at a time. No other gun handling behind the firing line.
20. No open toed shoes allowed on the range.
21. Be courteous and aware of other shooters around you on the range.
22. Notify Range Safety Officer of any unsafe practices on the range.
23. All Class III weapons must be checked in at the Range Station.
24. No Black Powder weapons are allowed.
25. You must have at least two persons in your group to rent a firearm at Shooters World.
Frangible Range Rules (These rules apply to lanes 1-9)
26. All Shooters World Range Safety Rules apply.
27. No outside ammo; frangible ammo MUST be bought from Shooters World at check-in.
28. Absolutely no cross lane shooting.
29. If there is any target malfunction, call Range Safety Officer immediately.
30. No shotguns allowed, at any time, on steel targets.
31. No one is allowed forward of the firing line at any time, under any circumstances.