FFL Transfer Services
Shooters World offers Tampa's best FFL Firearm transfer services for only $10 for Members and $50 for Non-Members! Our inbound and outbound FFL gun transfer services are fast and competitively priced. We take the hassle out of shipping firearms through the FFL Transfer Process.
Incoming Transfers: Please allow 24 hours for processing before being released.
FFL Transfer Policies
- All FFL requests must be made by a valid FFL license holder (transferring FFL dealer).
- Per our company’s policy we require that the transferring FFL must make initial contact with Shooters World requesting our FFL.
- We will not send our FFL information without a request made by the transferring FFL first.
- No FFL’s will be given to private persons for personal firearm shipments.
- When transferring a firearm to Shooters World please include with the firearm a copy of your FFL (or upload it here) along with a Bill of Sale.
- The bill of sale should include the customer’s information, including name and phone number, along with gun information like make, model, serial number, and date of purchase.
- All requests made for Shooters World’s FFL will be responded to the same or next business day. If for any reason the FFL has not been received by the end of the business day after the request was made please contact FFL@shootersworld.com.
- Shooters World does not transfer firearms to the following areas: California, Connecticut, Guam, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Washington D.C.
- Illinois Transfers: Please call store for more assistance.
FFL Transfer Fees
- Members: $10
(Additional guns $10 each)
- Non-Members: $50
(Additional guns $25 each)
- Class III
- Members: $75
- Non-Members: $300
FOR FFL DEALERS ONLY
Shooters World FFL Request Form